Bus Éireann, are pleased to announce the introduction of additional weekday departures from Athboy to Dublin which will operate as Route 111X: Clonmellon – Delvin – Athboy – City Centre. These additional services were implemented on Monday, 10 October 2016.
The main features of Route 111X as follows:
- Two weekday morning services from Clonmellon/Delvin/Athboy to the City Centre.
- Two weekday daily evening services from the City Centre to Athboy/Delvin/Clonmellon.
- All services will operate to/from the City Centre via the M3 Motorway
- All services will operate via the Finglas QBC to ensure the quickest journey time
- All service’s will operate to/from the South City Centre serving the following stops:
- Wilton Terrace
- Merrion sq North
- Westland Row – Connections to the Dart Network
- Clonmellon will be linked to the City Centre for the first time.
- Customers for the Mater Hospital can alight at the Phibsboro and can board the evening services at Lower Dorset St.